Monday, February 2, 2015
How To Make Money Selling Drugs
So one of the two movie that I saw this week was How To Make Money Selling Drugs. (I would have seen three but I had to know how True Detective ended, so that ate up some time). HTMMSD is an odd bird. It is a 2012 documentary about, well, I think you can figure that one out by yourself. The first two thirds of the movie is exactly what it claims to be. Not a satire or spoof, but a just a step by step guide of how to be successful as a drug dealer in America, as taught by people who have much experience in that field (famous rappers, former police officers, thugs, lawyers, etc). It is all done in a seemingly straight faced manor, that almost seems too good to be true. And SPOILER ALERT, it is. After glancing at the time after the process was finished (the movie treats the illegal drug business like a video game with different levels, bosses, and so on) and realizing that the movie still had 30 min left, I knew what had to be coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment